[4.2.2] Official Stock Latest Color OS For MT6572
Do this at your own Risk
Only for personal use.
I do not give you permissions to share this or modify this ROM
2. Extract the Stock ROM to your Desktop and Rename the folder as STOCK ROM. If you do not have stock ROM here is guide to make your stock ROM : Make recovery flashable Stock ROM
3. Now “Delete/Remove” the following files from PORT ROM folder.
4. Now open STOCK ROM folder and Copy the above mentioned files from STOCK ROM folder to PORT ROM folder.
5. Now open STOCK ROM folder and navigate through system/etc/permissions folder and copy all the files present in that folder.
6. Now open PORT ROM folder and navigate through system/etc/permissions folder and Paste & Overwrite all the files that you’ve recently copied.
7. Open META-INF folder in PORT ROM folder and navigate through the folder containing “updater-script” file.
8. Open “updater-script” file with Notepad++ and find the following lines in “updater-script” file
format(“ext4”, “EMMC”,”/dev/block/mmcblk0p5″, “0”);
mount(“ext4”, “EMMC”,”/dev/block/mmcblk0p5″, “/system”);
mount(“ext4”, “EMMC”,”/dev/block/mmcblk0p7″, “/data”);
now replace “mmcblk0p5” , “mmcblk0p5” , “mmcblk0p7” from “updater-script” of STOCK ROM with PORT ROM.
9. After modifying the “updater-script” file, save it.
10. You must port the kernel before flashing or you will be stuck in bootanimation.
11.After porting the kernel (boot.img), copy it into your PORT ROM folder.
12.Select the 3 contents (system folder , META-INF folder , boot.img) and Right-Click and click on “Add to Archive”
13.Click on radio button named as ZIP.
14.Click OK and wait until it Repacks.
15.Copy it to your SD CARD and do a COMPLETE WIPE before flashing to avoid any Bootloop.